- Digital and Vernier type Depth calipers for workshop.
- Digital Depth Calipers with Short cut measuring face, One fixed measuring jaw, Two fixed measuring jaws, Rotary stop plate.
- Small model of depth caliper with steel measuring tip.
- Unique TWIN connectivity concept allowing for upgrade across the range.
- Simple to use depth caliper with engraved scales and for reading very fine divisions on measurements.
- Complete IP67 protection against the penetration of dust and liquids, even when the cable is connected.
- Unique display housing, protected by a steel plate surrounded with a rubber seal guarantees durability and offers fine sensitivity during measurement.
- The TWIN-CAL are all equipped with the unique integral data output TLC (TESA Link Connector), providing the opportunity to upgrade at any time.
- Easy reading with large and high contrast screen with 11 mm digit height.
- Absolute and Differential measurement modes.
- Resolution 0.01 mm / 0.0005 in.
- Digital calipers with battery life of over 12,000 hours.
- Calipers offering great value for money.
- Calipers fitted with a locking screw & with rectangular or round depth rod.
- Contact TMC technical team and download brochure for complete set of specifications.