- Probes equipped with an electronic circuit that converts the signal by the probe DC voltage.
- Miniature Probes are particularly suitable for applications where space around the part to be measured must be the lowest.
- Typically used for direct connection of a computer unit or interface equipped with an analog input.
- Minimizes the response time and enables ultra-fast action.
- A DC Probe is typically connected to :
- A voltmeter or equivalent instrument plotter.
- An A/D converter for acquisition data by a computer with appropriate software.
- Electronic interface.
- The GT21 and GT22 DC DC sensors are standard versions with guiding the measuring rod on ball bearing.
- Special versions on request.
- Sensitivity: 2V/mm, 5V/mm, 10V/mm.
- Output: 0V to +10 V (+10 V max).
- Contact TMC technical team and download brochure for complete set of specifications.