Parallel Guidance Probes
- Modular construction enables the combination of elements such as springs, pneumatic cylinders and stops.
- Probes well suited for multigauging fixtures, machines equipped with integrated inspection routines.
- Spindle can be engaged / disengaged pneumatically.
- The protected execution provides protection against splashes, dust and particles.
- Compact and robust universal probe.
- Probe can be used in any position for measurement.
- Measuring force is adjustable depending on the accessory used.
- Measuring direction is adjustable.
- Ball bearing guided movement.
- Adjustable measuring Force.
- Reversible measuring direction.
- Capture the values measured on machines or other fixtures for in-process inspection.
- Protected version models, FMS 100-P, 102 -P, 130-P, 132-P, provide dust protection of the 2 side faces.
- Wide variety of measuring inserts, holders and other accessories for measuring applications.
- Other probes compatible with measuring equipment from other makers also available on request.
- Contact TMC technical team and download brochure for complete set of specifications.